Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Dream

Today someone reminded me that the true Dreamer Giver always keeps His promises. There are times when doubt (yes and fear) loves to strip us of both faith and courage as we wait on God’s timing. But we must remember God does not give us dreams nor promises that He will not fulfill. God is always faithful to His word. So if you are waiting on that promise of ministry, healing or salvation for a love one just keep on believing.

“So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11 NKJV

Girls, you really need to see the great video "If the shoe fits", my words can’t do her justice. Check out “B His Girl”. Just click on her site listed on the left side of my screen. I know you will be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you dropped by. Hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave a comment. I would love to hear your thoughts, for iron sharpens iron.

May the Lord bless you,
Linda J