Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Light of the World

There was sunlight pouring through the blinds that morning as I lay in my bed. The thought of Jesus being the light, my light came quickly to mind. The beams of light caused by each slant seemed so inconceivability beautiful as they danced on the sheers. God reminded me that we are His rays of beauty. He shines His light through each of us so that the world might see the beauty of His love.

Are you, like the blinds allowing His love beams to shine through you? Are the beautiful “son”-lit shadows falling across not only those you love but those who need to see His love beams?

Matthew 5: 14 says “you are the light of the world.” Go on, you know you want to. Pick up your Bible and read the rest….

REFERENCE: Matthew 5: 14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you dropped by. Hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave a comment. I would love to hear your thoughts, for iron sharpens iron.

May the Lord bless you,
Linda J